Video Thread

DemolitionMan

M1A2 SEPv2 on the range, from loader's position, turret interior and top, including CROWS I pew-pew-pewing away.

It's hard to tell, but it appears that the IVIS screen also functions for CROWS targeting in the SEPv2.

Edited by iamfritz

An Israeli documentary film, in color, about Operation Focus, the opening airstrike at the start of the 1967 Six Day War (English subtitles are available):

https://jfc.org.il/en/news_journal/45194-2/

The film is mostly about the IAF, but destroyed, deserted Egyptian vehicles are shown from 1:07:03 to 1:09:26, including T-54/55s, T-34/85s, BTR-152s, SU-100s. An IDF M48A2C is seen on 1:07:07 and a Centurion on 1:09:08.

Also on Youtube:

Edited by Iarmor

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, mpow66m said:

Does anyone know what model Abrams was sent over and what type of armor package?

Also does the rubber pads on the tracks make a differance off road?

Well there's no CITV, so I guess M1A1 or perhaps M1A1 AIM.

"It depends" on the ground, (hard, soft, boggy, ...), but usually off road the pads sink in.

Edited by Gibsonm

9 minutes ago, mpow66m said:

So no SEP models are in Ukraine?

Also is there an export model pkg?Im assuming there is.

I'm basing my comment on the thumbnail above (no CITV fitted or its been removed).

A CITV is a usual indicator of M1A2 or later.

But I don't have details on what the US sent them.

On 5/6/2024 at 6:25 AM, Ssnake said:

Yes... "just the fun parts!"

Campaign mode where damaged tanks carry un-repairable tanks continue damaged or are left behind.

I mean, I know how to do this in actual game but I'm just throwing it out here cuz its relative to the thread.

Posted (edited)

I'm SO MAD RIGHT NOW!
There was a YouTube video that popped up in my home page and as I went to click on it to share/download it, it got taken down! I can't find it anywhere.
Its title was something like: "Russia parades captured M1A1 in Russia backfires: People amazed by its engineering and design"
If you can find it please DO! It disappeared right as I was clicking on it to open it (I right clicked to open it in  a new tab and it said the link or video didn't exist. I refreshed the homepage and the link was gone).

Edited by iamfritz

Posted (edited)
On 5/9/2024 at 3:16 AM, iamfritz said:

I'm SO MAD RIGHT NOW!
There was a YouTube video that popped up in my home page and as I went to click on it to share/download it, it got taken down! I can't find it anywhere.
Its title was something like: "Russia parades captured M1A1 in Russia backfires: People amazed by its engineering and design"
If you can find it please DO! It disappeared right as I was clicking on it to open it (I right clicked to open it in  a new tab and it said the link or video didn't exist. I refreshed the homepage and the link was gone).

Is one of these what you are after:

Edited by Gibsonm