Steelbeasts on linkedin

CharlieB

I see that the author gave no credit to where those graphics came from. That's cool. 

I'm also not really sure what this article is about. Soldiers can reserve time at their home-station Simulations Center and jump into VBS much more easily than they can get multiple copies of Steel Beasts (not supported by US Army) and multiple gaming computers and all the hardware that it would take to run a training event. 

The US Army has built in simulations time as part of the gunnery training progression. It's in our doctrine to run simulations as part of the initial gunnery tables. 

Again...not sure what the author is talking about. 

Edited by Apocalypse 31

1 hour ago, Apocalypse 31 said:

I see that the author gave no credit to where those graphics came from. That's cool. 

I'm also not really sure what this article is about. Soldiers can reserve time at their home-station Simulations Center and jump into VBS much more easily than they can get multiple copies of Steel Beasts (not supported by US Army) and multiple gaming computers and all the hardware that it would take to run a training event. 

The US Army has built in simulations time as part of the gunnery training progression. It's in our doctrine to run simulations as part of the initial gunnery tables. 

Again...not sure what the author is talking about. 

Added links;

image.png.e58a9f458f40f4e922aa93b3df3f74af.png

Edited by RooksAndKings

1 hour ago, CharlieB said:

The author seems to be linked to the USMC. Interested in how you’ve put you VBS suites together for open access. British army has VBS but not in a easy access form that you imply.

MCU uses a Wargaming Cloud built on Azure. I haven't seen any use of VBS at MCU yet but the Wargaming Cloud allows students to access a digital library of games from either an internet browser or remote desktop app.